- Re-engineering rail freight January 15, 2021
Notice of interesting forthcoming meeting of IMechE Railway Division Scotland, courtesy of the Secretary.
- City Mobility Plan April 28, 2020
Edinburgh City Council has been consulting on its transport and general mobility strategy for the next decade and beyond.
- Levenmouth Rail Update December 5, 2019
After 50 years, back on track soon. An update from LMRC.
- TransPennine Express Timetables now Available November 25, 2019
Timetables are now available for TransPennine Express showing, among others, trains running from Liverpool to Edinburgh
- Virgin Trains hand over WCML after 22 years November 25, 2019
On 8th December 2019 Virgin Trains will hand over their operations on the West Coast Mainline to the West Coast Partnership
- City Centre Transformation – Public Consultation May 25, 2019
The City of Edinburgh Council is urging you to have your say on its ambitious plans to transform the city centre.
- The Future of Waverley Station March 29, 2019
Transport Scotland, Network Rail and the City of Edinburgh Council are currently consulting on their “Preferred Masterplan Strategy” for Waverley Station.
- Campaign for Borders Rail – February 2019 Newsletter February 20, 2019
This year sees the 20th Anniversary of the Campaign for Borders Rail so this newsletter has many interesting items.