- Levenmouth Timetable Consultation November 7, 2023
Transform Scotland respond to the Scotrail Fife timetable consultation
- Edinburgh Tram Extension Opens June 18, 2023
Edinburgh tram extension now up and running
- A Review of Rail Issues by Paul Tetlaw 2023 June 1, 2023
In his latest update, policy advisor Paul Tetlaw details the current position of the railway in Scotland.
- Edinburgh is Going Dutch June 1, 2023
Cycle lanes to make cycling safe in the city centre
- Tweed Valley Railway Campaign March 24, 2023
A campaign worthy of support, which seeks to extend the existing rail network east from St Boswells to Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- Rail Freight Electrification March 15, 2023
CILT make the case for changing freight to a modern electric network to give the UK a competitive edge.
- StARLink – The St Andrews rail link campaign – 34 years on! March 9, 2023
Jane Ann Liston and her fight to reopen a rail link to St Andrews
- Edinburgh traffic overhaul January 29, 2023
A major overhaul of Edinburgh’s transport network including plans to remove “intrusive” traffic from the city centre and spend £1 billion on walking and cycling in the next decade has been announced by the council
- Further Extension to Edinburgh Tram Network Proposed December 7, 2022
Proposals are now in place for a further extension to the tram network once the line from York Place to Newhaven opens in 2023
- City Centre Cycle Lanes October 19, 2022
Cycle lane construction in Melville Street, October 2022