- CRAG Response to ScotRail Timetable Consultation September 30, 2021
CRAG’s Chairman, Lawrence Marshall, sent this response from CRAG to both ScotRail and Transport Scotland, to the “Fit for the Future” May 2022 ScotRail timetable consultation.
- ‘Now is the time to invest for the long-term future of our public transport networks’ July 5, 2021
In this article, courtesy of Transform Scotland, Paul Tetlaw looks at the sort of future investment required for public transport.
- The Azuma Chassis Issue May 16, 2021
LNER has cancelled the majority of its services between Yorkshire and London today after an issue with its Azuma trains meant they all had to be urgently withdrawn.
- Re-engineering rail freight January 15, 2021
Notice of interesting forthcoming meeting of IMechE Railway Division Scotland, courtesy of the Secretary.
- City Mobility Plan April 28, 2020
Edinburgh City Council has been consulting on its transport and general mobility strategy for the next decade and beyond.
- Levenmouth Rail Update December 5, 2019
After 50 years, back on track soon. An update from LMRC.
- TransPennine Express Timetables now Available November 25, 2019
Timetables are now available for TransPennine Express showing, among others, trains running from Liverpool to Edinburgh
- Virgin Trains hand over WCML after 22 years November 25, 2019
On 8th December 2019 Virgin Trains will hand over their operations on the West Coast Mainline to the West Coast Partnership
- City Centre Transformation – Public Consultation May 25, 2019
The City of Edinburgh Council is urging you to have your say on its ambitious plans to transform the city centre.
- The Future of Waverley Station March 29, 2019
Transport Scotland, Network Rail and the City of Edinburgh Council are currently consulting on their “Preferred Masterplan Strategy” for Waverley Station.