- Cable Car Ducts Revealed in Leith Walk March 22, 2021
Cable tram ducts revealed during tram works in Leith Walk March 2021
- Edinburgh Tram Works Unearths Granton Line Tunnel March 18, 2021
Tram works at Shrubhill in Edinburgh have exposed the top of the rail tunnel that used to run to Granton Harbour
- Good Progress with Edinburgh Tram Extension to Newhaven March 5, 2021
Construction of the tram network between Edinburgh city centre and Newhaven well underway
- Granton Gasworks Station to undergo restoration March 4, 2021
The regeneration of the Edwardian B-listed Granton Station building will be part of a new waterfront district.
- LRTA Welcomes Edinburgh Tram Extension Proposals February 25, 2021
TramForward welcomes the Scottish Government’s commitment to expand the Edinburgh Tram network, especially from the North of the City to the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh (RIE) and Bioquarter via the University and on to the southern suburbs.
- CRAG Response to TS Franchising Policy Statement February 14, 2021
CRAG chairman, Lawrence Marshall, responded to the December 2020 consultation
- ‘First of a kind’ ground breaking model helps to fund the reopening of UK rail line. February 3, 2021
Northumberland Line to re-open using E-Rail model
- Edinburgh Tram Extension to Newhaven January 24, 2021
Work on the extensions to the tram network are well underway so follow links to the project web site for more information.
- Is Pay-as-you-Drive the future? December 28, 2020
Reform Scotland, the independent, non-partisan think-tank, has called for a revolution in how Scotland pays for its roads
- Rail Travel during Covid-19 December 28, 2020
Rail Travel during the pandemic may well have been underestimated.