- CRAG Response to ScotRail Timetable Consultation September 30, 2021
CRAG’s Chairman, Lawrence Marshall, sent this response from CRAG to both ScotRail and Transport Scotland, to the “Fit for the Future” May 2022 ScotRail timetable consultation.
- European Railway Atlas August 8, 2021
If anyone with an interest in railways has not heard of the European Railway Atlas series then they have missed out.
- ‘Now is the time to invest for the long-term future of our public transport networks’ July 5, 2021
In this article, courtesy of Transform Scotland, Paul Tetlaw looks at the sort of future investment required for public transport.
- Great British Railways? May 20, 2021
The biggest change the rail industry has seen for 25 years will see the creation of a new public body Great British Railways – a single familiar brand with united, accountable leadership.
- The Azuma Chassis Issue May 16, 2021
LNER has cancelled the majority of its services between Yorkshire and London today after an issue with its Azuma trains meant they all had to be urgently withdrawn.
- Cable Car Ducts Revealed in Leith Walk March 22, 2021
Cable tram ducts revealed during tram works in Leith Walk March 2021
- Edinburgh Tram Works Unearths Granton Line Tunnel March 18, 2021
Tram works at Shrubhill in Edinburgh have exposed the top of the rail tunnel that used to run to Granton Harbour
- Good Progress with Edinburgh Tram Extension to Newhaven March 5, 2021
Construction of the tram network between Edinburgh city centre and Newhaven well underway
- Granton Gasworks Station to undergo restoration March 4, 2021
The regeneration of the Edwardian B-listed Granton Station building will be part of a new waterfront district.
- LRTA Welcomes Edinburgh Tram Extension Proposals February 25, 2021
TramForward welcomes the Scottish Government’s commitment to expand the Edinburgh Tram network, especially from the North of the City to the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh (RIE) and Bioquarter via the University and on to the southern suburbs.