- Flyby Videos of old Edinburgh Railways June 27, 2020
Here are some flybys of old Edinburgh railways mapped onto a modern map of Edinburgh
- City Mobility Plan April 28, 2020
Edinburgh City Council has been consulting on its transport and general mobility strategy for the next decade and beyond.
- More ambitious vision needed for Edinburgh to achieve modal shift March 16, 2020
The ‘Keeping Edinburgh Moving’ report sets out a more ambitious vision for a public transport network in our city designed to deliver that vital modal shift away from car use.
- SPOKES Spring Meeting 23 March 2020 January 29, 2020
Spokes, The Edinburgh based cycle campaign group, are organising a public meeting to discuss safer cycling in cities.
- Levenmouth Rail Update December 5, 2019
After 50 years, back on track soon. An update from LMRC.
- TransPennine Express Timetables now Available November 25, 2019
Timetables are now available for TransPennine Express showing, among others, trains running from Liverpool to Edinburgh
- Virgin Trains hand over WCML after 22 years November 25, 2019
On 8th December 2019 Virgin Trains will hand over their operations on the West Coast Mainline to the West Coast Partnership
- Azuma Trains at Waverley August 2, 2019
Azuma special event at Waverley Station on 31 July 2019
- City Centre Transformation – Public Consultation May 25, 2019
The City of Edinburgh Council is urging you to have your say on its ambitious plans to transform the city centre.
- CRAG’s response to consultation on “The Future of Waverley Station”, 26 April 2019 April 29, 2019
Our template is Hamburg Hauptbahnhof (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_Hauptbahnhof) – with all platforms being through running and with two major overbridges running across those running lines enabling passengers to access their desired platform in sequential order. These overbridges can also carry shops and other passenger facilities. The Calton tunnels should also be both re-doubled – they constitute an ... Read more